Founded by Rives Cayce, Mount Royal Printing & Communications has been an independent, family owned business serving the Baltimore-Washington corridor since 1946. Not long after its inception, Rives’ two sons, George and Douglas joined their father in establishing the company as a full service commercial, lithographic printer. Moving from its original location where the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall now stands, the company relocated to Hampden in 1957 for the next 40 years. In 1971, the tradition continued with Douglas’s son, Gary, joining the team.
|Finishing & Binding|